According to the website Only In Your State these are the 10 things you have to before you can call yourself a true Missourian.
Here in the Show Me State, there are some things you have to do before you can really call yourself an true Missourian. From visiting landmarks, to floating down rivers these activities are quintessentially Missourian.
See how many of these Missouri things that you’ve done:
1. Taken a trip to the top of the Gateway Arch.
2. Floated down a Missouri river in the summer.
3. Vacationed in Branson.
4. Celebrated a snow day.
5. Had a close encounter with a deer on the road
6. Been to a professional baseball game.
7. Answered the call…MIZ!
8. Explored beneath the surface. (Cave Tours)
9. Prepared for inclement weather.
10. Had a lake weekend.
Can you call yourself a true Missourian….????
Tip of the hat to onlyinyourstate.com