Shags and Trevor test their working relationship and bromance with Psychology Today’s 20 Questions: How Well Do You Know Your Partner?
Things get awkward and weird really fast….but what else would you expect.
How well do you know your partner? Here are the 20 questions from Psychology Today:
1. Can you name two or more of your partner’s grandparents? Yes No
2. Do you know the stresses your partner’s facing now? Yes No
3. Do you know what your partner’s favorite movie or musical recording is? Yes No
4. Do you know your partner’s favorite dessert? Yes No
5. Do you know three places your partner would love to visit? Yes No
6. Can you list the relatives your partner cannot stand? Yes No
7. Can you name all your partner’s best friends? Yes No
8. Do you know precisely how and where your partner likes to be touched? Yes No
9. Do you know what your partner likes best about her/his work/job? Yes No
10. Do you know your partner’s least favorite task around the house? Yes No
11. Do you know what food your partner does not like or cannot eat? Yes No
12. Do you know how many times (in a perfect world) s/he would like to have sex per week? Yes No
13. Do you know the people (or politicians) who have been irritating your partner recently? Yes No
14. Can you describe your partner’s philosophy of life (how s/he makes sense of this world)? Yes No
15. Do you know what your partner wanted to grow up to be when s/he was a child? Yes No
16. Do you know what your partner is most proud of? Yes No
17. Do you know what your partner is most insecure about? Yes No
18. Do you know what scent or smell your partner likes most? Yes No
19. Do you know which superpower your partner wish that s/he had? Yes No
20. Can you talk in detail about your partner’s dreams/life goals? Yes No
Now the Scores: Shags and Trevor both scored 11 out of 20
16 or more yes answers: Whoa! You know your partner extremely well. It’s like telepathy.
11 to 15: You know your partner moderately well. Not bad if you’ve been together for only a few months or just a year or two.
6 to 10: There’s plenty of room for improvement. As your partner may not be an open book, get past the cover and start reading.
5 or fewer: Think of it like this: Your partner is your research project. Get to know him or her. If this project bores you, then you may have chosen the wrong topic.