This test will determine if your a psychopath…..
Shags Score: 26
The Hare Psychopathy Checklist is a 20-question test where you answer each question using a three-point scale:
0 = item does not apply
1 = item applies somewhat
2 = item definitely applies
Got it? Good! Here we go!
1. Do you have “excess glibness” or superficial charm?
2. Do you have a grandiose sense of self-worth?
3. Do you have an excessive need for stimulation or proneness to boredom?
4. Are you a pathological liar?
5. Are you conning or manipulative?
6. Do you display a lack of remorse or guilt?
7. Do you have “shallow affect”?
8. Are you callous, or do you lack empathy?
9. Do you have a “parasitic lifestyle”?
10. Do you have poor behavioral controls?
11. Do you have a history of promiscuous sexual behavior?
12. Do you have a history of early behavioral problems?
13. Do you lack realistic long-term goals?
14. Are you overly impulsive?
15. Do you have a high level of irresponsibility?
16. Do you fail to accept responsibility for your own actions?
17. Have you had many short-term “marital” relationships?
18. Do you have a history of juvenile delinquency?
19. Have you ever experienced a “revocation of conditional release”?
20. Do you display “criminal versatility”?
So how’d you score?
Once you answer all 20 questions, you add up the points, and your level of psychopathy is ranked on a zero to 40 scale.
If your score is zero, you’re an absolute angel. Congratulations.
Scoring somewhere around 20 is kinda worrying, and you’re probably not the nicest person in the world.
Getting a score of 30 and over means you’re a total psychopath, and should definitely talk to a psychiatrist…but if you score a perfect 40? You must be terrifying.