Talk about being ungrateful. A woman named Beverly was staying in a hotel in Alabama and was given a ham as a gift from her family. She didn’t want it, so she set it on fire and put it in a trash can. There was a can of butane fuel in the trash can, so the blazing ham caused an explosion that blew out the front wall of the hotel. Now Beverly is being charged with arson. First of all, who doesn’t like ham? Second, couldn’t she have given it to someone else instead of wasting it and starting a fire? Ham shaming has GOT to stop!