The gift of conditions.
One man got what everyone wants for the Holidays, a contract!
Little does she know these rules will be broken pic.twitter.com/t4WtR30ly6
— Blake Perry (@B_perry_9) December 24, 2017
Blake Perry got Call of Duty: WWII from his girlfriend, but it came with a catch. He had to agree to and sign a contract which stated:
- If I call you must pause the game and talk to me with full attention
- No starting another match if we are planning to hang out or I ask to hang out
- You must ask if it is okay for you to play while I am over at your house with you. Make sure I have something to do while you are in battle.
- You must reply to a text no longer than 11 minutes
- Do not forget to give me just as much attention.
As a gamer myself, I understand the importance of balancing quality time with the significant other and shooting Nazi’s. But asking me to sign a contract is a bit extreme. Do they have to get it notarized as well?
What’s the weirdest agreement you’ve made with your significant other? Share it with us!