Seven little things you can do to be happier every day.
It’s not always easy to stay positive every day, but courtesy of Elite Daily, here are seven things you can do to be happy:
- Change your mind, change your world. A positive mindset really can make or break an entire day.
- Make someone smile. Selfless giving can make you feel way better than you might think.
- Create a jar of positive affirmations (and read them daily). The concept behind the jar is to always have a positive affirmation at the ready when you’re stuck in a slump.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. When you eat better, you feel better, both physically and mentally.
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes a day. Meditation has the power to dramatically change your life and your attitude about living it.
- Practice gratitude. List three things you love about yourself.
- Step away from technology. Social media causes major fear of missing out (FOMO), and can put you in a really crappy mood overall.