Identify 7 songs, win tickets to 7 Classic Rock concerts!
KCMQ’s Classic Rock Mystery Mix Tape is back!
Up for grabs are a pair of tickets to 7 different Classic Rock shows coming to The Hollywood Casino Amp. in St. Louis, including:
- Sammy Hagar & The Circle w/ Vince Neil – May 18th
- The Who – May 23rd
- Heart w/Sheryl Crow– July 9th
- Alice Cooper w/ Halestorm– July 25th
- Peter Frampton w/ Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Evening – August 4th
- KISS– September 1st
- ZZ Top w/ Cheap Trick – September 6th
Here’s how you win:
Be listening at 7:35a, 11:35a, & 3:35p to hear our mix tape of 7 Classic Rock song clips all mashed together.
When you hear it, be caller 7 to 1 (800) 455-1967 to take your best guess at identifying all 7 songs.
The person who correctly identifies all 7 song titles and artists, in the correct order, wins a pair of tickets to all 7 Classic Rock concerts!
NEW: Caller number 7 will automatically win scratch off lottery tickets!
See all the Classic Rock shows coming to Missouri at our Concert Calendar.
Congrats to our winners: Sandy Kremer of Loose Creek & Ian Letner of Auxvasse! They solved our 1st 2 Mix Tapes, and is now going to 7 different Classic Rock shows!
Shags’ Mix Tape (solved 4/18)
1. Jimi Hendrix – Purple Haze
2. Steve Miller Band – Joker
3. Beatles – Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
4. Who – Behind Blue Eyes
5. Bob Seger – Turn The Page
6. Motley Crue – Girls Girls Girls
7. CCR – Bad Moon Rising
Joe Lose’s Mix Tape (solved 4/16):
- Aerosmith – Dream on
- John Mellencamp – Hurt so Good
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Call Me the Breeze
- Eagles – Already Gone
- Guns n’ Roses – Welcome to the Jungle
- Queen – Another One Bites the Dust
- Rolling Stones – Sympathy for the Devil