Join us in helping to save the life of a Mid-Missouri baby girl.
Sweet Maklyn Winters is battling a Congenital Heart Defect known as Tetraology Of Fallot, among other ailments. Without life saving surgery, her prognosis is less than 1 year. Join us in the fight to help Maklyn’s family make it through this trying time in their life.
- Starts and Ends at Woody’s Pub & Grub in Ashland.
- Registration starts at 9:00a.
- First bike out at 11:00a, Last bike in at 5:00p.
- Hands are $10 each. Cash prizes for both best hand, worst hand, and specialty hands!
- Stops include, Buckshot Saloon, I.C. Billiards Centrailia, Jake’s Bar & Grill, & Black & Gold.
- This is an all vehicle poker run!
Even if you can’t make the run join us for a fish fry at Woody’s including live music, live auction, & TV & Gun raffles.
Hear Shags and Trevor’s interview with Silverback of the Hooligan Charitable Riding Group: