In preparation for Father’s Day, The Morning Shag asked listeners to share their best ‘Dad Jokes’!
Both Shags and Trevor were wonderfully surprised at how many of the jokes shared they’d never heard before!
Here are some of our favorites:
My wife asked me to stop singing “Wonderwall” to her. I said maybe…
Why do nurses like red crayons? Sometimes they have to draw blood.
How can you tell it’s a dogwood tree? By the bark.
How does a joke become a dad joke? It becomes apparent.
- I once wrote an entire script for the live stage that was all puns….. It was a play on words
- What isn’t Shags more popular outside of Mid-Missouri? Because his jokes don’t receive good reception!
- What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back to you when you throw it? … A stick.
- Why can’t you trust a train? It’s because they have loco motives.
- A guy walks into a bar…and he was disqualified from the limbo contest.
Let us know your favorite Dad Joke on our Facebook page!