Trevor and his wife went canoeing on vacation, and their relationship barely survived! This lead to asking The Morning Shag listeners, “Best Way To Test Your Relationship: Wrong Answers Only”.
Here are some of our favorite responses:
- Assembling Ikea furniture together
- Remodel a kitchen while still living in the house
- Hook up a trailer
- Get a DNA Test for your kids
- Invite the in laws to stay for a month
- Navigate Downtown Chicago traffic
- Ask for a ‘Hall Pass’ with the recently divorced neighbor
- Use vacation money to buy a boat
- Go furniture shopping
- Start a business together
- Play a game of Monopoly
- Introduce your newborn to your significant other
- Build a house
Share your Wrong Answer Only with us on our Facebook page!