Win a prize pack you help create in KCMQ’s Prize Contributor!
Unprecedented times call for unprecedented radio giveaways.
With the KCMQ Prize Eliminator on hold, we came up with a game to play… but we’ll need your help!
The KCMQ Prize Contributor allows you to win a prize package you help create!
Here’s how it works:
- Starting Monday, May 18th, caller seven to 1-800-455-1967 at 7:35a & 3:35p will have the option to contribute a prize or not.
- Either way, you’ll be qualified to win all of the contributed prizes!
- Just remember, if no one contributes a prize we have nothing to giveaway!
- We’ll randomly choose from our qualifiers to win all of the contributed prizes!
How to pick a prize to contribute:
- We’re looking for cool, interesting, and/ or weird prizes.
- Think about items you have that you’d be willing to contribute to a white elephant party. That’s what we’re looking for!
- Just remember any prize you contribute will not be given back to you. So don’t give up something you want to keep.
Gain additional entries to KCMQ’s Prize Contributor online using the form below. We’ll choose 5 random submissions a week. Again, you do not have to contribute a prize to be entered to win.
The Prize List (Not all prizes are pictured):
- All-Terrain Wagon contributed by Graf’s Reloading Supercenter in Mexico
- Hand Crafted Duck and Goose Calls contributed by Gene from Mexico
- 10 Brand New Hot Wheel Cars contributed by Tony from Columbia
- A Furbo Dog Camera contributed by Trevor
- High school baseball sweatshirt (with “Lose” on the hood) and American flag aviators contributed by Joe Lose
- A Glass Flask with Carrying Case contributed by Mike in Columbia
- $10 Taco Bell Gift Card contributed by Cari from Clark
- A Fishing Rod and Reel contributed by Shags
- Beer & Whiskey Tin Signs contributed by Mark from Eldon
- Trump Flag contributed by Eric from Holts Summit
- $20 Lizzi & Rocco’s Gift Card contributed by Chris from Ashland
- A case of Bud Light contributed by Carla from Auxvasse (in the form of a $20 gift card, because of rules and stuff)
- A toilet seat contributed by Brain Wear Plumbing
- 2 Lexo coffee mugs with The Morning Shag Logo contributed by Hahn Custom Lazer Engraving
- 4 Decorative Wine Gift Boxes contributed by Mike from Columbia
- A pint of raw honey contributed by Steve from Fayette
- An antique book from 1898 contributed by Robert from Columbia.
- Cookbooks contributed by Becky from Linn
- A brand new Amazon Echo Dot contributed by Quinten from Columbia
- A gas & charcoal grill contributed by AnnaMarie Hopkins at Columbia Real Estate
- A gross (144) golf balls collected from The Centralia Golf course contributed by Mike from Centralia (he cuts the grass there)
- A Walnut Live Edge Board contributed by Sharon from Holts Summit
- An end grain cutting board contributed by Wes from Jefferson City
- A Baby Groot Chia Pet contributed by Christina from Moberly
- An old cooler full of soda contributed by Jake from Chamois
Prizes will be collected by KCMQ and sanitized before delivery to the winner.