From well-done steak, to ketchup on almost everything. Shags & Trevor want to know what you think is the biggest crime against food. Here are some of our favorite responses.
- Well-done Steak (The gold standard of these conversations)
- Ketchup on Steak (Only exception is for Patrick Mahomes)
- Ketchup on Eggs (Never understood that one)
- Peanut Butter on Hotdogs (That’s from a kids playing mad scientist)
- Pineapple on Pizza (Shags protests this one)
- Fake Meat
- Mayo & Peanut Butter Sandwich (Who does that?!)
- Throwing out the middle of the cinnamon roll (YOU MONSTER!!)
- Mustard on Watermelon (Damn kids and their TikTok)
Let us know your crime against food on our Facebook Page.