We’ve all heard the expression, “I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy”. Shags and Trevor wondered, what WOULD you wish on your worst enemy.
Some people went dark, others hilarious. We’ll keep it light and share our favorite funny responses.
- Chronic hiccups
- Every time they use toilet paper, it rips
- Forever slow internet (we’re talking Dial-Up speeds)
- Cursed with never having enough milk for cereal, but still having enough to ruin it so you can’t put it back in the box
- Every day, no matter what, their sock slowly slides down in their shoe and falls off
- Each fart would always be a shart
- Every time she talks, she sounds like a Hanson song
- You’re stuck with my ex… forever…
- That they have to change the password on their computer every day and it can never repeat
- That both sides of their pillow are always warm
- Someone always has a crush on you, and it’s always Hot Tub Brian
Note to self: NEVER cross a listener of The KCMQ Morning Shag…
Let us know what you WOULD wish on your worst enemy on our Facebook Page.