The Morning Shag with Shags and Trevor asked Mid-Missouri listeners, “What’s the Most Missouri Thing Ever?”. These are their favorite responses.
Shags and Trevor are always impressed with the listener’s responses to some of their more unique questions. This was no different.
Some of our favorite responses to the question: “What’s The Most Missouri Thing Ever?”
- “We’re headed to The Lake” (and everyone knows where you’re going)
- Experiencing the weather of all 4 seasons in one day
- Exclaiming “We’re The Best Fans In Baseball”
- Pork Steaks
- An obligation to respond “Z-O-U” to every “M-I-Z”
- Nuh-Vah-Duh and Ver-Sales
- Thin Crust Pizza
- Mispronouncing our own state’s name
- Hating Kansas
- Conservation and The Missouri Model
- Toasted Ravioli
Share with us your “Most Missouri Thing Ever” and see more on our Facebook Page.