Are you awesome at “Name That Tune”? Prove it with KCMQ’s Classic Rock Mystery Mix Tape!
The KCMQ team has put together mix tapes, but unlike the ones you put together in high school to try and get a date, these mix tapes have very short clips of songs on them. If you can identify the songs, you’ll win cash!
Be listening at 7:35 a.m., 11:35 a.m., and 3:35 p.m. for your cue to call. Be caller 7 at 1-800-455-1967 and you’ll get to guess the songs on the mix tape. If you can give us the song title, artist, and have the songs in the correct order then you win the pot!
The pot for each mix tape will start at $50 and grow by $25 with each incorrect guess. Caller 7 will get a scratch off ticket just for playing.
KCMQ Workforce members will get an extra advantage emailed to them. Sign up to be a KCMQ Workforce member in the upper right corner of the screen.
The pot is currently at: $425
TIM’S MIX TAPE
- I Love Rock N Roll by Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
- Slow Ride by Foghat
- Holy Diver by Dio
- Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin
TREVOR’S MIX TAPE – SOLVED BY KELLY OF LINN!
- Time by Pink Floyd
- Love In An Elevator by Aerosmith
- Get Back by The Beatles
- Only The Good Die Young by Billy Joel
- The Long Run by Eagles
- Dancing Days by Led Zeppelin
- Somebody To Love by Queen
SHAGS’ MIX TAPE – SOLVED BY DEBBIE OF COLUMBIA!
- CCR – Lookin Out My Back Door
- Stealers Wheel – Stuck In The Middle With You
- Jimi Hendrix– Purple Haze
- Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Kansas – Carry On Wayward Son
- Black Sabbath – Sweet Leaf
- Motley Crue – Girls, Girls, Girls
JOE’S MIX TAPE – SOLVED BY JOHN OF FULTON!
- Dude Looks Like A Lady by Aerosmith
- Tuesday’s Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Thunderstruck by AC/DC
- November Rain by Guns N’ Roses
- The Waiting by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- Flirtin’ With Disaster by Molly Hatchet
- Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol