April 11th, is National Pet Day. To celebrate, Shags and Trevor asked, what’s the best animal to have as a pet — Wrong Answers Only!
- Massive, require a pool, poo the size of you, and one of the most dangerous animals in the world.
- Just nasty…
- Canadian Geese
- The only things from Canada that are not polite! Their mean, a poop everywhere!
- Bed Bugs
- The one upside is, you’ll never sleep alone…
- Case and point: Tiger King on Netflix.
- Not only do they drink your blood, but they have no redeeming qualities. Their not cool to look at, cuddly, and refuse to do fun tricks!
- They’re incredibly smart and have been know to escape their enclosures. I only imagine the longer you have it, the longer they have to plot your demise.
Let us know what animals make the best pets, Wrong Answers Only on our facebook page!
See more Wrong Answers Only!