In case you missed anything, or want more info on what Shags and Trevor talked about on the show, here is the Morning Shag Show Recap – 11/10/23.
KCMQ’s Holiday Prize Eliminator
- Congrats to John! He eliminated the new firepit and is now qualified to win The Last Prize Standing!
- He said he has two wood stoves he has to feed, which is nothing more than a firepit that you have in your house.
- Get the details and see the full prize list now
- We’ll play again Monday morning at 7:35 a.m.
Top Morning Activities to Ensure A Happy Day
- Happiness Experts (apparently a real thing) gave us some tips on things you can do in the morning to help you have a happy rest of your day.
- They included:
- Avoid your Phone & TV when you wake up to avoid the outside world negatively influencing you
- Talk to yourself. Be your own hype-man!
- Talk to somebody else. We are a social species. Human connection is important to our overall happiness.
- Be thankful. The ultimate secret to happiness is contentment.
KCMQ’s Show Us Your Rack Is Back!
- A Big Buck could score you ‘Big Bucks’ to Graf’s Reloading Supercenter!
- Deer Rifle season starts Saturday and we want to see your Rack… deer antlers, that is.
- Get all the details and enter your buck from archery season now!
Would You Eat Snake Pizza?
- Shags hates snakes. He’s terrified of them.
- So when Hot Tub Brian shared the story of Snake Pizza being a thing in Hong Kong, the question became, would Shags eat it
- It came down between two possible outcomes:
- Eat your enemy, gain their strength, and send a message to all other snakes
- All other snake know what you did and gang up to take you down
- Shags is still deciding.
Is Shags’ Grouping Better Than Trevor’s?
Shags Three Shot Grouping:
Trevor’s Three Shot Grouping:
- In short: yes.
- But the questions are swirling:
- Shags knew what he had to beat, how many attempts did he make to beat Trevor? Did he switch ammo? Did he ask someone else to shoot for him?!
- If we were counting comments on our Facebook Page, Trevor is the clear winner!
What Do You Feel Is The Biggest Waste Of Time?
- Raking Leaves
- Making the bed
- Meetings that could have been emails
- Waiting in a doctor’s office
- Facebook (a response given to us multiple times… on facebook)
- Arguing with someone on the internet
- Worrying about things that may not happen
Shout Out To Mid-Missouri Veterans!
- Big THANK YOU to our local area veterans for their service to our country!
- Tomorrow being Veteran’s Day, be sure to say Thank You to the veterans in your life!
- Be listening for our Salute The Troops shoutouts all weekend long thanks to Simmons Bank
Get more stories from Shags and Trevor emailed directly to you by signing up to be a KCMQ Workforce Member.