Shags and Trevor asked listeners to share something that they learned embarrassingly late in life. Here are some of our favorite responses.
- It’s a Christmas wreath, not Christmas reef
- The arrow on your gas gauge tells you what side of the car the gas cap is on
- That bilingual is not a new gender
- That the tabs on the side of a box of aluminum foil are meant to keep the roll inside the box
- That ‘Chevy’ and ‘Chevrolet’ are the same thing
- It’s Daylight Saving Time, not Daylight Savings Time… no ‘s’
- I never understood why FX was the abbreviation for effects until I said it out loud
- That ‘mph’ stands for Miles Per Hour
- That the sun rises in the east and sets in the west
- Pickles come from cucumbers
- It’s called ‘metal music’ because it’s harder than ‘rock music’
Let us know what the thing you learned embarrassingly late in life on our Facebook Page.