Shags and Trevor asked listeners, ‘What’s the most Missouri thing?’. Here were some of our favorite responses.
- Bi-polar weather
- A constant use of the word, “ope”.
- Mispronouncing the name of our state (Missouri > Missourah)
- Sitting on the front porch while the tornado siren is blaring
- Toasted Ravioli, Pork Steaks, and Ranch (All mixed together?)
- Roundabouts and bike paths
- Using ‘How ya doing’ as a greeting
- Hating Kansas
- Purposefully mispronouncing town names (Nevada, New Madrid, etc.)
What do you think is the most Missouri thing? Let us know on our Facebook page.