In case you missed anything, or want more info on what Shags and Trevor talked about on the show, here is the Morning Shag Show Recap – 11/16/23.
KCMQ’s Holiday Prize Eliminator
- Congrats to Chris! He resurrected the Jon Boat and is now qualified to win The Last Prize Standing!
- Shags feels confident that he made this happen with his mind and now thinks he’s Prof. X.
- Get the details and see the full prize list now
- We’ll play again tomorrow morning at 7:35 a.m.
Wedding Crashing Sends Woman To Jail
- A woman was arrested recently after a 6 year run of Wedding Crashing across 3 states.
- She wasn’t just having some drinks, a slice of cake, and dancing… she was stealing. Gifts, cash, even going into guests purses when they weren’t looking.
- She was well suited for the crime because she looks like every aunt you’ve ever met (Picture in link below)
- Shags never knew that Wedding Crashing could be a side-hustle, Trevor reminded him that’s NOT a side hustle and just plain illegal/ douchey
KCMQ’s Show Us Your Rack Is Back!
- A Big Buck could score you ‘Big Bucks’ to Graf’s Reloading Supercenter!
- Deer Rifle season is on and we want to see your Rack… deer antlers, that is.
- Get all the details and enter your buck from rifle or archery season now!
1/3 Of Us Believe We Could Survive The Apocalypse
- 1/3 of us are liars.
- A new poll found that TOO MANY people are confident they could survive an apocolapse. Doesn’t matter what kind, natural disaster, biblical, or zombie!
- Both Shags and Trevor are outdoorsmen, they hunt, camp, fish, and have some base level survival skills. Optimistically, they think they could last a week.
Look at me Louie…
- Yesterday a caller had a pretty sweet brag that he threw 2 no hitters in high school baseball. This got Shags and Trevor laughing and they decided to make today’s conversation piece all about your best flex!
- Here are some of our favorites:
- Shags lead every basketball team he was ever on in dunks and technical fouls
- Trevor in his first year as Program Director of KCMQ, he won a Marconi Award (The Oscar’s of Radio)
- A Texter Saved a man’s life using CPR
- Jesse is a state, national, and world record holding strength athlete
- Jeffery is a board-certified toxicologist, one of only 5000 in the world
- Jay has 5 BBQ World Titles
- Jeff retired at the age of 40
Fantasy Life Draft: Best Thanksgiving Foods
- Shags, Trevor, and Tim Taylor from Afternoons on KCMQ each draft a team of 3 players. You decide who picked the best team.
- The Teams:
- Shags – Mac & Cheese, Green Bean Casserole, Deviled Eggs
- Trevor – Stuffing/ Dressing, Turkey, Pumpkin Pie (You may recognized this team from last week)
- Tim Taylor- Mashed Potatoes, Apple Pie, Booze
- This week’s winner, bringing back peace, stability, and order to the Fantasy Life Draft: Trevor
Get more stories from Shags and Trevor emailed directly to you by signing up to be a KCMQ Workforce Member.