In case you missed anything, or want more info on what Shags and Trevor talked about on the show, here is the Morning Shag Show Recap – 11/09/23.
KCMQ’s Holiday Prize Eliminator
- Congrats to Brian! He eliminated the Gourmet Coffee for a Year and is now qualified to win The Last Prize Standing!
- Clearly the extra hour we got this weekend is working for Brian…
- Get the details and see the full prize list now
- We’ll play again tomorrow at 7:35 a.m.
The Jobs That Sounds Fun, But In Reality Are Not
- A Reddit post asked users to answer the question, which job is a lot less fun than people think.
- Some of the highlights:
- Video Game Tester
- Sounds like you’ll be playing games all day, but you’re playing the same part over and over and over
- Sounds like you’re working for yourself, but you’re constantly trying to find work, get paid, and have no benefits
- Driving a Zamboni
- Sounds like you’ll be soothingly driving around the rink, but you’re under a time constraint and if the machine breaks you’re screwed
- Video Game Tester
KCMQ’s Show Us Your Rack Is Back!
- A Big Buck could score you ‘Big Bucks’ to Graf’s Reloading Supercenter!
- Deer Rifle season starts Saturday and we want to see your Rack… deer antlers, that is.
- Get all the details and enter your buck from archery season now!
The Most Google Searched “Sending an Email” Positions
- On yesterday’s show you helped us come up with a codeword so we could share this story
- Some of the more ‘unique’ positions to the send an email are:
- The Sniper
- Cupid’s Arrow
- The Butter Churner
- The Speed Bump
- Shags only knew about 3 of these positions to send an email
- NSFW LINK
Where Have All The Yardsticks Gone?
- The question was asked on the internet that cause many to speculate what happened.
- Growing up, it felt like everyone had a least one yardstick.
- However, most people shared that they didn’t use the yard stick for measuring.
- How else are you supposed to get something that fell underneath the fridge?
- However, this may give us the answer as one person shared that yardsticks are used in sewing. And with sewing not being as widely utilized skill as it was, people are not keeping yardsticks around.
What Is The Male Equivalent to the ‘Crazy Cat Lady’
We’re all familiar with the ‘Crazy Cat Lady’ but what is the male counterpart? Here are some of your best answers:
- Ren Faire Randy
- Crazy Prepper Guy
- Crazy Snake Collector
- Way Too Into Anime Guy
- PC Gamer Guy
- Bit Coins Bros
- Men with 6.5 Creedmore’s
- Old Cars on Blocks in Yard Guy
- History Buffs
- Nudie Mag Collector
Fantasy Life Draft: Worst Thanksgiving Sides
- Shags, Trevor, and Tim Taylor from KCMQ Afternoons each draft a team of 3 of the Worst Thanksgiving Sides. You decide who has the best team.
- The Teams:
- Cranberry Sauce
- Butternut Squash
- Stuffing/ Dressing
- Pumpkin Pie
- Tim Taylor
- Waldorf Salad
- Side of Family
- Most agree, Trevor hates Thanksgiving.
- WINNER: Shags
- Follow us on Facebook to vote on our Fantasy Life Draft’s each Thursday at 8:05 a.m.
Get more stories from Shags and Trevor emailed directly to you by signing up to be a KCMQ Workforce Member.